The ideal candidate will be well organized and comfortable dealing with financial data. This individual will be responsible for overseeing the accounts payable and receivable, processing payroll and conducting other tasks related to finance. They should be excellent at recording data and have an ability to product clear financial reports.
- Track expenses, budget, taxes, cash flow, receipts and other financial dealings of company
- Provide regular financial reports (weekly, monthly and yearly)
- Monitor accounts payable and receivable
- Ensure timely processing of payroll
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or related field
- 2+ years of experience in related field
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite and QuickBooks
- Strong organizational and analytical skills Detail oriented
Company Perks and Incentives
- Fast growth, we work challenging clients that will grow your skills and enroll team members on training for continuous learning;
- Salary and benefits based on performance.